Stantec Sales Representative - Construction Services in Broomfield, Flexible, United States
The Stantec Construction Group, providing industry-leading capital construction services, is seeking a Sale Representative to assist in growth of the facilities capital construction business line with a focus on capital construction projects for commercial facilities. Ideally this position will be based out of the corporate Broomfield office, but consideration will be given to well-qualified candidates in other locals. This role will require 50-75% travel.
The Stantec Construction Group is growing its business in the industrial and vertical construction sectors in North America. Its strategy for this growth will see an increase in resources and capabilities across the US.
Business and contract activity associated with this initiative will include:
• Commercial and industrial building design, construction, and maintenance.
• Manufacturing facility design, construction, and management.
• General maintenance for manufacturing facilities and office campuses.
Sales Rep. Responsibilities:
• Selling construction services using solid arguments to prospective customers
• Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
• Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
• Present, promote commercial construction services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers on a national level
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
Sales Representative - Construction Services
• Proven work experience as a sales representative including 5-8 years of experience in sales of construction services
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Prior experience in Facility Capital Improvement Projects
• Prior work relationships with client base in Facility Capital Improvements
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• BS/BA degree or equivalent
• Ability to travel 50-75% of the time to conferences, events and client meetings
Business Development, Construction, Facilities, Sales
The Stantec Construction Group, is a global project delivery company. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to our clients and their local communities, we provide single-source, integrated construction services and the full range of project delivery methods. Incorporating industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices, our multi-disciplined team of construction professionals delivers a wide range of projects ― including capital construction services, new facilities, infrastructure improvement and expansion, and waste-to-energy construction.
The Stantec Construction Group offers integrated program management, engineering and construction expertise and proficiencies derived from our global engineering experience and our self-perform capabilities as a leading global contractor.
The Stantec Construction Group is comprised of MWH Constructors and Slayden in the U.S. and Stantec Treatment in the U.K.
MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):
United States-Colorado-Broomfield, United States-Remote