Stantec Human Resources Representative in Broomfield, Colorado
MWH Constructors, a global leader in heavy civil construction of water and wastewater facilities, is currently seeking an Human Resources Representative to support our US based operations. This position is located in our Broomfield, CO headquarters office.
The HR Representative will work closely with the HR team members and will be responsible for answering employees’ queries or routing them to the appropriate individual. This position will also perform data entry functions and maintain our HR data system.
• Provide administrative support to HR, including HR Business Partners
• Maintain working knowledge of HR processes and policies to answer customers’ questions
•Manage HR shared inbox and phone line
• Ensure that employee questions are fully addressed and escalating complex/difficult questions and/or situation to the appropriate next level when appropriate
• Provide high-quality, timely and professional customer service
• Complete HR projects as needed
• Perform record keeping and file maintenance
• Perform data entry for all transactions relating to employees
• Work with Payroll as well as other internal business partners
• Other duties as assigned
Human Resources Representative
• 2 – 3 years of related customer service experience required
• High School Diploma or equivalent-Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for some of the required experience
• Ability to multitask and manage fluctuating workload
• Strong written and oral communication skills including professional telephone etiquette
• High attention to detail and accuracy
Admin Support, Clerical, Human Resources
• 2 - 3 years of experience with commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within HR
• Experience with data entry into databases, particularly HR systems
MWHC is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading pre-construction services and safety practices.
MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):