Stantec Senior Project Manager, Transport - Auckland in Auckland, New Zealand
We know that what we do really matters which is Stantec provides solutions that begin at the intersection of community, creativity and client relationships.
We work in multi-disciplinary teams to provide cost-effective, practical, innovative engineering solutions. Our current projects are being constructed across all of Asia Pacific.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a proven track record of delivering projects and driving continuous improvement initiatives in a highly visible role.
The role in a snapshot will encompass the following:
• You’ll be responsible for a number of projects, in some cases resulting in a need to manage across countries, timelines, and cultures
• You will work closely with our internal and external clients as well as managing within our Project delivery framework which follows the pursuit, planning, and execution and close out phases of all projects.
• You’ll be involved in the support of identifying project opportunities and part of bid teams.
• You’ll have responsibility for set-up, project documentation, monitoring and controlling the delivery of project tasks and ensuring that the project team is successful.
Senior Project Manager, Transport - Auckland
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing.
• Learning and Talent Development Programs including Global programmes, online learning and on-the-job learning
• Mentoring for your own development and the opportunity to mentor others
• Professional Memberships
• Health Insurance – Income Continuance Insurance (ICI) – Life Insurance
• Service Recognition Awards
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible Working Arrangements
We’d prefer you to have your Project Manager Professional (PMP) qualification (or similar) but if you are willing to gain the qualification within 12 months of joining Stantec, that would be considered. It is desirable that you have worked on civil transportation projects and have a BE Civil qualification or equivalent but we will consider those with excellent PM skills from an engineering background. Non-negotiable are excellent communication skills, commercial acumen, strong leadership, and the ability to look into the future of projects to ensure that clients’ requirements are met.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Margaret McMeel on +64 9 580 4502 or mobile +64 275 442 930.
We create the conditions in which talented people thrive.
WINNER – Financial Review Client Choice Award 2017 – Best Consulting Engineering Firm (revenue $50m-$200m)
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water, transport and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a nearly 200-year history. So when we take on a project we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):
New Zealand, New Zealand-Auckland