Stantec Desktop Support Analyst in Arnhem, Netherlands
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 22,000 employees in over 400 locations worldwide. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger. Explore opportunities in Information Technology Services.
Take the first step towards designing your career with Stantec as a Desktop Support Analyst based in Arnhem for our offices in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Analyse and resolve end-user hardware, software and connectivity issues both desk-side and remotely supporting employees in other offices across Europe.
• Create and update accurate and consistent records and manage the lifecycle of designated IT assets including the safe and secure disposal of aged assets.
• Adhere to Service Management practices and agreed timeframes in the creation, resolution and progression for all IT Incidents and Service Requests.
• Conduct Queue Management activities, including the daily management and auditing of the Incident and Service Request queues, and monitoring and alerting managers on trends.
• Monitor progress on problem resolution and advise users on status of issue
• Contribute to the resolution of operational problems by working collaboratively with virtual peers
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to our internal clients
• Be responsible for ensuring the office IT environment for designated office(s) is in working condition and is clean, organised, safe and secure
• Ensure the office IT environment for designated office(s) is well documented so that remote IT staff can develop a full understanding of the office IT environment.
• Some domestic and international travel may be required
Desktop Support Analyst
• Degree/diploma/certificate or equivalent in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• Proven competence in a Microsoft Windows environment including Windows server 2016/2019, Windows 7/10, MS Office Suite, Active Directory, Office 365.
• Current knowledge of PC hardware and the ability to set up, configure, and rebuild workstations.
• Excellent customer relationship, communications and interpersonal skills.
• Basic knowledge of network technologies, TCP/IP and LAN/WAN topology.
• Driving license and the ability to travel is essential.
• Experience in an ITIL and SOX compliant organisation.
• Experience working for a corporate global organisation and in geographically dispersed teams.
• Experience working in an engineering, design or consultancy company.
What we offer
• A role with impact in an informal, growing organization where there is much room for personal input and development;
• A good salary and secondary benefits such as a year-end bonus, mobility allowance, laptop and a good pension plan.
• An organization which values your work-life balance, vitality and organizes many (afterwork) activities.
Environmental Engineer, Environmental Science, Geological Engineer
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. In the Netherlands, we have over 35 years of experience in consultancy and engineering services, focusing on environment, soil, waste, infrastructure and safety. Join us, and redefine your personal best.
Curious to find out what it’s like to work at Stantec? At https://www.stantec.com/nl/careers you can find all the information you need.
If you would like to know more about this position, please feel free to contact Judith van Eck, Corporate Recruiter, phone/WhatsApp: +31648688518.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):