Stantec Technical Lead (Water Infrastructure) in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Stantec Abu Dhabi is looking to hire a Technical Lead to support on projects associated with wastewater networks, Water & TSE distribution networks, stormwater, drainage and flood alleviation.
The candidate will be required to:
• Undertake investigations, master planning, modelling, designing and tendering wet infrastructure projects.
• Technically lead a multi-discipline engineering project team inclusive of pumping facilities, to deliver designs for wet infrastructure projects in coordination with the associated project managers.
• Provide technical guidance and ensure that QA/QC procedures are correctly and consistently implemented throughout the design process.
• Prepare resource plans and continuous management of project resources, including engineers and CAD draftsmen to ensure that project delivery deadlines are consistently achieved.
• Monitor and evaluate reporting employee’s performances and provide reports to senior management.
• Prepare and implement training programs for employee development.
Technical Lead (Water Infrastructure)
• Minimum of 15 years overall design experience in the relevant disciplines including 5 years in the Middle East
• Candidate must be able to demonstrate solid project team leadership, management and planning skills and possess a thorough understanding of multidisciplinary design development processes and principles.
• Experience should include preparation of wet infrastructure designs from concept to preparation of tender documents associated with municipal and major developments projects utilizing a range of project delivery methods.
• Conversant in the use of relevant engineering software packages (hydraulic modelling and surge analyses)
• Knowledge of relevant local and international standards and codes
• Proven technical report writing skills
• Proven client and stakeholder relationship skills
• Knowledgeable of the No Objection Certificate (NOC) application processes from various stakeholders in the UAE
• Understanding of quality and safety aspects of the design development process.
• Candidate must possess a Civil Engineering Degree from a recognized university or college and be a member of a related professional institute.
• Master’s Degree will be an advantage
• PE or Chartered Engineer accreditation
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we design with community in mind. Now uniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
To learn more about job opportunities and a career at Stantec, visit: http://www.stantec.com/careers.html
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):
United Arab Emirates-Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates