Stantec Project Controls Engineer in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Stantec Abu Dhabi is currently seeking a Project Controls Engineer to support on ongoing design projects.
Key tasks and duties include:
• Preparing project schedules using Primavera P6 & Microsoft Project softwares.
• Periodically update project schedules to report to Client Stakeholders.
• Perform Earned Value Management on Project schedule.
• Prepare Progress Measurement System for Contract deliverables and update periodically.
• Prepare Project Estimate At Complete (EAC) and update it on monthly basis.
• Assisting the review of critical path items to be raised by the Project Controls Lead.
• Prepare Weekly dashboard in collaboration with Project Manager, Project team members and external project entities.
• Prepare Monthly reports in coordination with Project Manager, PC Lead and other Project Team members.
• Prepare weekly labor hours & cost report and report to Project Controls Lead.
• Preparing Change Order Register (COR) and Request for Change (RFC) that affect the program.
• Prepare Authorities approval dashboard and update periodically with Project team.
• Able to contribute to Constructability Review workshops and prepare Procurement & Construction schedule.
• To assist Project Controls Lead to prepare Project Controls Plan & supporting documents
• Support to prepare Proposal schedules & Budget.
• Ensuring contractual timeframe for responses to contract documentation, creating the necessary logs and tracking system to achieve the task. Send necessary reminders to the team to ensure all are aware of requirements.
Project Controls Engineer
• Seven (7) years’ experience in a similar position; minimum three (3) years in buildings
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines: Civil Engineering or similar
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office business solution (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Excellent command of planning software (Primavera and Microsoft Project).
• Basic understanding of FIDIC form of contracts.
• Basic understanding of Subconsultant/contractor Contract Management.
• Fluent English both Written NS Oral.
• Ability to work independently and under changing environments.
• Ability to multi task, prioritize, plan and achieve inter-office alignment of project activities.
• Flexibility and adaptability to handle variety of assigned tasks and workload.
• Ability to interact and coordinate with necessary parties.
Project Planning and Controls
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):
United Arab Emirates-Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates